Kennedy Meets Santa Claus

I think that went pretty well. As you can see, Kennedy had a great first encounter with Santa Claus tonight at the ward Christmas Party. I was totally shocked by her reaction. She's never been afraid of anyone in her life. This wasn't just fear though - it was sheer TERROR! Kennedy's entire body went into convulsions when we tried to set her on Santa's lap the second time. I guess the first time wasn't good enough for her parents. Kennedy seems to to be picking up more on the emotions of others around her lately and I think she saw how some of the other kids reacted and then went for the Oscar. She was the best entertainment of the whole night.
I spent the first half of my day today waking up, and then spent the other half at school. I was glad to know that I wasn't the only person who felt wiped out. Nate Denney didn't wake up until two o'clock this afternoon. It felt like a Saturday since I didn't have class at the crack of dawn. I still didn't get any exercise. Sometimes its hard to get that work-out feeling when you're not sure if you want to get out of bed. Well, I better get working on my partnership outline so I can stay on schedule. I've got enough days between now and Wednesday that my Business final should be a piece of cake.
No comments:
Post a Comment